CBR and FLA

tiggerrules

Earning My Ears
DW and I finally did it and scraped together enough money (sorta) to go to WDW in July! Now, I'm from the Pacific NW and have been to North Carolina in July so I know its hot but is the weather in FLA about the same? The last time I was in FLA it was June and muggy and rainy. What should I pack clothing wise other than 400 strength suntan lotion?

Florida is most definitely hotter than NC, as it is simply closer to the equator and a tropical climate.
Pack the lightest and coolest clothes you can find!

The weather will probably be hotter and more humid than what you had in NC. You can also pretty much count on a big thunderstorm in late afternoon/early evening. Pack your lightest clothes, bathing suit and comfortable shoes...a hat isn't a bad idea either.

I have to disagree on the heat and humidity issue, the weather in Florida when we were there in July was no different or at least not noticably different than NC. Now it may be because I am used to breathing warm water all summer long.:D However, everything can change from year to year, but once you are in the mid to upper 90's and 80%+ humidity, a few degrees one way or the other makes no difference. Of course they do get more rain than we do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter