CBR Location Questions...

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
I have a question about the rooms at CBR.

If I book a standard 5th sleeper room, am I guaranteed NOT to land in a pirate room? It's $50 more per night if I book a preferred room vs the above standard room.

Also, if we do not get a preferred room (Martinique or Trindad North), which is the next best village to request in terms of proximity to F&B and order of bus pick up / drop off?

Last edited:
I have a question about the rooms at CBR.

If I book a standard 5th sleeper room, am I guaranteed NOT to land in a pirate room?

Correct.

Also, if we do not get a preferred room (Martinique or Trindad North), which is the next best village to request in terms of proximity to F&B and order of bus pick up / drop off?

Just and FYI, Trinidad North is now called Barbados. Our favorite locations for a Standard room (the only room type we book) are Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51. Both are closer to the Food Court and Main Feature Pool than some of the Preferred Rooms in Martinique. During the morning rush, Jamaica and Aruba have their own bus. It stops at Jamaica 1st then Aruba, then off to the park. I don't know what you mean by F&B.

Just and FYI, Trinidad North is now called Barbados. Our favorite locations for a Standard room (the only room type we book) are Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51. Both are closer to the Food Court and Main Feature Pool than some of the Preferred Rooms in Martinique. During the morning rush, Jamaica and Aruba have their own bus. It stops at Jamaica 1st then Aruba, then off to the park. I don't know what you mean by F&B.

Okay, I was wondering why Barbados wasn't mentioned in any of my searches! That seems like the next best location to Martinque. This is great info, thank you!

F&B = food and beverage

We stayed in Jamaica 45 and loved the location. Just across the bridge from the main pool and food court. Also pretty close to the bus stop.

Thank you for this question, we are getting a 5th sleeper room and was hoping it wasn't a pirate room. Not sure what location, but I suppose I could call

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!