CBR pics.

jenseib thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous pictures. My girls and I are very excited about staying here for the first time, we are counting down the days, seeing your wonderful pictures doesn't help us at all :rotfl:.

jenseib thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous pictures. My girls and I are very excited about staying here for the first time, we are counting down the days, seeing your wonderful pictures doesn't help us at all :rotfl:.

Thanks. I have more to post. I have just been crazy busy lately!

THANK you for the pictures! Can I blame you when I am not getting any work done? : D
And, I'm hungry now. ; )

53 days.

Your pics are wonderful! Thanks for sharing! Another 270 days and hopefully my family of 5 will be able to stay there once again!

Been away from this thread for to long. Got caught up on trip reports so thought I would look at some pictures. You guys never disappoint. Love seeing the refurb rooms. Loved the towel dog!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts