CBR pool question

R & B

Earning My Ears
I've got a question about the main pool at CBR. We're a family of fair skinned blondes and redheads and shade at a pool is really important to us. We've always enjoyed the pool at POR but are considering trying a stay at a different resort this summer. Can anyone tell us if there are any shaded areas around the main CBR pool? From all the pictures, it looks pretty sunny. Thank you

If I remember correctly the only shade is provided by the umbrella's over the table around the pool and bar. Personally this is the area I liked least about CBR... their main pool seems small to me not a lot of space to play. Maybe it was just super crowded when I was there... it has been about 4 yrs so yeah.

I'm from FL and I was shocked to see so many sunbathers here. It seemed like we were the only people covered in sunscreen, t-shirts and hats. The FL sun is nothing to fool around with. I suggest you wear and reapply sunscreen often . Wear a white t-shirt over your swim suit and a hat with a brim all around. You should be fine and by the end of a week, you will have a little color.

We liked an afternoon or two at the main pool at CBR, but the quiet pools were better for us. I don't recall much shade at the main pool. S

I don't know, I thought the right side of the pool was a bit shady. The side opposite the kiddy pool. Maybe it was the time of year we were there, end of Feb to start of March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter