Cbr Pool Towels

A

adisneynut

Please don't think I'm a total flake, but are there towels at the main pool at CBR? I stayed there back in 200 and I can't even remember. :confused:

As part of your room information, they tell you to ask housekeeping for extra towels for the pool, but they do have clean towels at either end of the main pool.

It's been a while since we've used the "quiet" pools near the rooms, but that might be where you need to arrange for towels.

Towels are provided at the main pool. You bring your room towels to the quiet pools.

WE just spent a couple nights there over easter, the info in our room said to take the room towels to the pool and call housekeeping for more towels anytime you need them. One note on housekeeping if you call for something & dont get it in a reasonable time call back. We got in late from dinner & I called at 11:30 pm for pillows , after waiting 1 1/2 hours I called back & heard the desk clerk ask someone in the background "did you send pillows to 2227 ?" the reply was "no I sent them to 2237." The first person said "the order says 2227" I guess it didnt dawn on them to recheck the order when they went to 2237 and probably woke up people who didnt want pillows at 1 am. I felt sorry for the people in 2237 who were probably sleeping after a long day :(

Okay, I just posted this same question, without noticing this thread. What if you aren't in your room yet???? We want to swim if our rooms aren't ready!!!!!

There are two small "huts" at the main pool that has nice, soft, folded towels in them. :)

When I walk into my room on the first day, I always call Housekeeping right away to request extra towels, blankets, pillows, blow dryer, iron, etc, that way I don't have to wait for them at a later time. I always tell them specifically how many of each item I want... "6 extra towels, 2 blankets, 4 pillows...." And a partridge in a pear tree :D But seriously, its easier to do this first, than to feel chilly in the middle of the night and wish you had an extra blanket, you know?? :)

You do have to bring towels to the quiet pools because they don't have any extras there.

Susy if you arrive and your room is not ready you can still swim. There are bath houses at the pools where you can change. Also if you dont have a car with you you can still register at the front desk and they will hold all of your luggage. Then you can go do whatever you want, when your room is ready they will put your luggage in your room. All you have to do is stop by the front desk and find out what room you have and pick up the keys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter