CBR room location question

vtownpatty

Mouseketeer
Hi all, help with a room location question please. When I made our reservation, the CM assured me that all preferred rooms are in Trinidad North only now. In looking at resort descriptions on various sites though, I am still seeing Martinique listed as preferred. Can anyone who has been there recently confirm which location/s are preferred? I don't want to pay extra money for a room that will be closer to the construction!!

Hi all, help with a room location question please. When I made our reservation, the CM assured me that all preferred rooms are in Trinidad North only now. In looking at resort descriptions on various sites though, I am still seeing Martinique listed as preferred. Can anyone who has been there recently confirm which location/s are preferred? I don't want to pay extra money for a room that will be closer to the construction!!

You actually got correct information from the phone CM. All Preferred rooms are in Trinidad North.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!