CBR Rooms

daniw413

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

Can anyone suggest the best building to stay in at Caribbean Beach Resort as far as location and view?

Thank you!:flower:

Hi All!

Can anyone suggest the best building to stay in at Caribbean Beach Resort as far as location and view? You might want to ask this on the Caribbean Beach Resort thread. If you search on this forum you should find it.

Thank you!:flower:
Depends on what room type you booked. Standard, water pool view, or preferred?

Water/Pool View
That’s what we have booked! I know a lot say Aruba Building 51 or Jamaica building 45 because they are centrally located. Short walk to the skyliner. Also a short walk across the bridge to the main pool and food.

They have a Caribbean Beach thread on here with a lot of good information. Just search for it on this forum.

That’s what we have booked! I know a lot say Aruba Building 51 or Jamaica building 45 because they are centrally located. Short walk to the skyliner. Also a short walk across the bridge to the main pool and food.
I also read Jamaica 45 so maybe I will request that. We are going in July!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts