Cbr??

dg39

DIS Veteran
We're able to squeeze in a mini trip for this Nov. I got a waterview room @ CBR for 99.00 + tax. Is this a good rate. Also we never went in Nov. whats the weather like. Are there any ps's at the CBR. Thanks for your help.

Great rate and nice resort. You should have a great time. The crowds are very low then. Are you going during teachers convention?

We'll be driving down from central jersey on the 2nd of nov. and leaving on the 8th. Kids are off from school for the convention on the 7 & 8(thurs & frii), so, I'll be taking them out of school mon,tues & wed. We never went in Nov. so I don't know how the weather will be. It's fall here, but is it still summer there. Shorts and T's??

Did you use a code? I got CBR for the first week in December for $94.35 including tax. If you didn't ask for the code I would call and see if they'll give it to you.

I found T's and shorts for that time last year, but I would bring some jeans and long sleeves because you never know!!! :p

I am from Jersey . I teach and so from what I have heard from the many students is that you need to pack a pair of long pants and a sweatshirt. It can get chilly at night but the days are heavenly. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter