CC# for ADR?

fancythemouse

You're going down like sweet muffins!
I called today to make an ADR for Akershus and they asked for a CC# saying if we didn't make it to our ADR or cancel within 48 hours of it, there would be a charge to the CC. I know not all restaurants do that but why this one? Is it because its a character dining?

please name some TS places @ Epcot that dont need CC#. Thanks!

We didn't have to provide a credit card number for our reservation at the Garden Grill character meal.

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining and booked the Princess lunch at Norway. Had to give a cc in order to book it. I think the other one would be CRT. I booked 3 other character meals and didn't have to leave a cc on those. It's those darn princesses!!!

Be careful....we ate there Friday and were still charged a no show fee.....now I cant get in touch with anyone to correct it :confused3

Just call Central Reservations (the same number you called to book your reservation). They can straighten it out or direct you to who to call to get it straightened out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter