CCBloom's Shortest Pre-Trip Report...Leavin' in TWO days!

ccbloom

Mouseketeer
So, I'm late to all the PTR's and making my own, but I've been lurking for quite some time. We just decided to take the plunge on Dec. 3, so there hasn't been much time for planning compared to most on the boards.

Here we goooooooooooooo!!!!!

My name is Shawna, and I'll be travelling with DH of the past 5 years and our 3yo DD. This is our DD's first trip to WDW and she is thrilled!!! DH and I went together once about 10 years ago, and we didn't plan a thing. We just winged it. It was June, and it was HOT! We each also went at least once with our families when we were younger.

So, this is my first time planning a WDW trip, and wow, is it intense! I though planning our wedding was a lot of work. :lmao: I've tried to not overschedule us, so you'll see a few areas of down-time and some times when we have nothing planned at all.

We leave in just 2 short days. Well, three nights, if you want to get technical. But since it's already late afternoon on the east coast, we only have 2 more days to prepare for what will hopefully be a trip made of magical memories.

Jan 26 (Day 1): Car picks us up at 7:30am to head to Logan for our 11:10am flight. We will land around 2:20pm and hopefully to the Polynesian by 4:00. The plan is to unload our stuff, get checked in and be in our room by 5ish, more or less. We have plans to see the Spirit of Aloha at 8pm. I'm not too sure what we'll do until then - maybe we'll head over to MK for a little while or just check out the rest of the Poly. It all depends on how exhausted we are when we get in. A part of me is now wishing we took the 6:30am flight and were getting there sooner to enjoy more of the day in one of the parks. Oh well, lesson learned, I guess.

Jan 27 (Day 2): Off to MK as soon as we get up. We may take a break mid-day and head back to the Poly, we might not. We have an appt. for BBB at 4:50pm and then we're off for dinner at CRT. We should make it out in time to see Wishes, I hope. Depending on how tired everyone is, we may just go back to the hotel to watch.

Jan 28 (Day 3): Off to Epcot for the day. We have an ADR at noon for Le Chefs de France. After lunch, we'll just take in as much of Epcot as we can until our 6:30pm ADR at Rose & Crown. If all goes well, we should be out in time to see Illuminations, but I'm not sure from where. We'll figure that out when we get there.

Jan 29 (Day 4): Off to AK for the day. We have an ADR at 10:20 at Tusker House. We'll probably watch the parade at 3:45 and then head back to the hotel to change for our dinner ADR at 8pm at San Angel Inn in Epcot. Then we just plan to take advantage of EMH at Epcot.

Jan 30 (Day 5): Off to DHS for the day after our 8:30am ADR at Ohana. Once we finish with DHS, our calendar is pretty much open. Not sure where the night will take us.

Jan 31 (Day 6): Today, we might go to Downtown Disney or we may go back to one of the parks that we missed due to weather or some other issue. Who knows, maybe we'll even just lounge around the hotel and pool!! We have an ADR at Le Cellier at 2:25pm, and then we plan to MK to see Spectromagic at 7pm to take advantage of EMH until 2am...or however long we last.

Feb 1 (Day 7): Again, no set plans but we want to spend our last night in MK, so we have an ADR at LTT for 2:30pm. Other than that, we'll just do exactly what we feel like doing or doing again and just let the magic happen :)

Feb 2 (Day 8): Our flight is at about 2:30pm, so I'm guessing we'll probably just have time for breakfast and maybe a quick run to MK. Again, no definite plans for our last day just due to the travel times.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!!!

Thanks! We can't wait until our trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!