CCV or BRV

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
i have a 2BR reserved at my home resort of Boulder Ridge. I am almost to the 7 month mark. Family wants to stay at either CCV or our home resort. We haven’t stayed at BRV in about 5 years and i’ve only stayed in a studio at CCV. If you have stayed in 2BRs recently at both and can compare/contrast the two, i’d love to hear your thoughts.

TIA

i have a 2BR reserved at my home resort of Boulder Ridge. I am almost to the 7 month mark. Family wants to stay at either CCV or our home resort. We haven’t stayed at BRV in about 5 years and i’ve only stayed in a studio at CCV. If you have stayed in 2BRs recently at both and can compare/contrast the two, i’d love to hear your thoughts.

TIA

I'd say that it really comes down to the location and decor differences. In general, you will get the same 2BR amenities in either location.

You have already stayed in a studio at CCV so you are familiar with the location differences. There is something to be said about having an easy walk out the door to the amazing lobby and amenities of Wilderness Lodge. On the other hand, we really like that VWL (BRV) is a bit apart from the hustle & bustle of WL. It's really personal preference so it's hard to say one is better than the other.

CCV is obviously new so the furnishings should be in very good shape, though VWL went through a refurb a couple of years ago so it's in pretty good condition as well. In fact, you probably haven't stayed at VWL since they updated the decor a few years ago with much lighter colors.

There are many pictures on the web of CCV and VWL rooms if you want to Google them.

Here's a video that's on this site. About 1 minutes and 40 seconds into the video is a preview of CCV 2BR.

Are the BRV 2BR villas a lot bigger than the CCV @BR?

Are the BRV 2BR villas a lot bigger than the CCV @BR?

If you look at the layout, the 1BR/2BR at CCV has the kitchen along the wall, so it doesn't take up as much space as it does at BRV.

Here's the CCV kitchen area....

Capture.JPG

I haven't been in a 1BR/2BR at CCV but my guess is that the room they saved in the kitchen area would make the two resorts pretty similar in room sizes as far as seating, sleeping, etc.

Thanks Granny for posting those videos. I always enjoy looking at them. Really looking forward to our Copper Creek stay next Christmas!

We have stayed in a number of 1 and 2 BR’s including the 1 BR at CCV. We loved it. We could sense that, like Jambo it was a converted space vs “pure” DVC - not quite as wide, but it is very pleasant and nicely laid out with ample storage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!