CDG to Disney

Bilboo

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I'm sure this has been done to death on the boards but just thought I'd dive in again!

This is the first year I've not gone for the full Disney package, got it a lot cheaper (about £300) by booking the flights with EasyJet and the times were better. Never used EasyJet before but friends have and said they were OK plus it only an hour's flight.

Anyway, because of this I won't have the tickets for the VEA, and if my rough estimates are right I'm looking at close to £30 each way for 2 adults and a child (who will have only just turned 3 by a matter of weeks)

So (he said getting to the point), any other ideas for making the journey.

I believe there's a train station at the airport, does this go straight to Disney and has anyone ever used it?

I was also thinking of telling a 'fib' if I took the bus and telling the driver my son is only 2, I know that's bad but he will have only just turned 3 and he sits on my knee anyway to get a better view out of the window so I begrudge paying nearly an adult fare for him.

Any ideas or advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

You're brave with your son. My daughter would indignantly tell the whole bus "I'm not 2 I'm 3" :rolleyes:

Although I sympathise with the cost, the shuttle might be the easiest option since you'll walk straight out of airport with your suitcases rather than have to negotiate buses and trains.

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter