Celebrate Girl Scouts Weekends

Is this new? Anyone think it will make a noticeable difference in crowds? (If this is new it might be too early to tell if this will be noticeable or not as we wouldn’t know what sort of capacity they’re running.) https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...disneyland-resort-in-april-may-and-june-2019/

Dates:
April 27, 28
May 18, 19
June 1, 2, 8, 9, 22, 23, 29, 30
I'm just hoping it will return next year, my daughter was just approved to use her cookie sale money for this, but we live in ND and planning this will be a little more than a couple of months' adventure. I do worry because with SWGE opening I wonder if they'll have capacity/time to run a similar program next year. The WDW equivalent of youth programs is like....4x more expensive and you have to have a group of 10 minimum, whereas this lets girls come singly if they need to.

I'm just hoping it will return next year, my daughter was just approved to use her cookie sale money for this, but we live in ND and planning this will be a little more than a couple of months' adventure. I do worry because with SWGE opening I wonder if they'll have capacity/time to run a similar program next year. The WDW equivalent of youth programs is like....4x more expensive and you have to have a group of 10 minimum, whereas this lets girls come singly if they need to.
Fingers crossed for her! Fwiw SWGE will certainly bring crowds BUT it’s adding a lot of capacity to the park as well :)

Fingers crossed for her! Fwiw SWGE will certainly bring crowds BUT it’s adding a lot of capacity to the park as well :)
thanks! We have 5 kids and technically if we wanted to get 5 more kids from like our church or other scouting groups we can do it that way at WDW but again SO much more $. And it's kind of fun that our boys have something to be jealous of with DD7 for once ;) kidding. My whole family is one giant Disney fan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter