Celebrating 3 birthdays! ~Disney Style!~ Pics included!

mommy2_3

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! Need to get my excitment out somehow :goodvibes so im doing a trip report! Hope you all love to read lol!!:rotfl:

First trip to WDW ♥ 4/02/11 - 4/10/11:banana:

Trip Planner~:surfweb: THATS ME! Jessica. But all my friends and family call me Jess. I am a young mother and wife (23) with my 3 babies. DS3, DD2, DD3 months.

DH~I showed this guy facebook a few months back (he was all about myspace before) and now he spends so much time on there :rotfl2: i swear its like his 2nd wife lmao! He is a loving and fun father and husband. He has never been to WDW or DL. He has never flown on a plane so this is a bunch of firsts for him! He is very skeptical about going cause everytime we plan something something else comes up (we all know how that is uh?). So this time i am making sure we ARE going!! he he!!:lmao:

Picture0043.jpg

this is the best pic. i could find of hubby! he doesnt like getting his pic taken to often so alot of them are side shots lol!
Kids~My 3 little Disney monters. They are crazy fun and full of engery! My newest addition has just started to laugh and smile! She melts my and daddys heart everyday! They all LOVE disney! they are crazy about Mickey mouse clubhouse, handy manny, little enstiens, anything else on playhouse disney and also my DS has gotten into (and got me into :lmao: ) Phineas and Ferb.

SDC11570.jpg

DS~Jason he is deft. a daddy's boy!

SDC10943-1.jpg

ODD~This is the little princess who will be turning 3 while we are at the World! :)

SDC11911.jpg

YDD~ Our newest little princess! Just found out that she is in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

As a Family~ we love to go to the zoo, an edicational place called exploration place, bowling, shopping, watching disney movies!

So follow me on my countdown to our first trip to Disney! Each day that passes its closer to when we leave!

Great start! Before you know it the day has arrived to leave. We went down three years ago and stayed at All Star Sports thought I was going to lose my mind. There was kids everywhere, from cheerleading, band, baseball and dance. They were having competition during this time.

Yesterday we booked our room! DH knows we are going but doesnt know that I already booked the room, so I am going to print off our reservation paper that Disney sent me in my email, fold it, and put it in his fathers day card! he is going to be so excited!

Since we are on one income so i can stay home with the kids, we have to buy our things little by little. So yesterday i went and picked up the girls their suitcases that i had ordered online at walmart and picked DS his. I couldnt for the life of me find a boyish suitcase for him, so he just got a plain black one. he still loves it though, and today told me he was ready to go see Mickey lol!:lmao:

Just got a email from disney saying our maps that i ordered were on the way! :cheer2: I plan on giving hubby his card for fathers day and then wrap up a gift box along with the reservation comfirmation they email me for his gift from me! he is going to flip! :cool1:

i went to the dollar store today and got DS and ODD a really cute water bottle! DS has cars and ODD has princesses!

after looking at all the hotels over and over again we decided to change it to CBR! the rooms are a bit bigger and my kids will love the beach! its going to cost a bit more but it will be worth it if i wont be getting mad tripping over everything and everybody! im hoping that they will have a similar discount like the one they have now, save up to 40%, on our travel dates! i am going to be keeping my eye out in Aug. when the prices change. im just going to keep putting money down on the one we have now and as soon as the prices for the packages come out i will ask them to switch hotels and by then i will deft. have more than our $200 deposit down on the package! :banana:

Sat. 4/2/11♥
Today will be lots of surprises for DH! Going to ride to the airport in a limo that i got a great deal on! Going to try my HARDEST to look for first class tickets on the airline. if not then coach it is! DH has never been in a limo or on a plane! my poor DH hasnt done alot of things. When we arrive in Orlando of course we are taking ME to our hotel, CBR! going to drop our carry on bags in our room the take a dip in the pool. come back for baths/showers then head to DTD. going to eat at planet hollywood, then stroll the streets and head to a few stores. then surprise DH with a hot air balloon ride with Characters in Flight. after that stroll a bit more before getting on the bus back to our hotel.

Sun. 4/3/11♥
Character breakfast at Donald's Safari Breakfast! then explore AK.

4/4/11 - 4/9/11♥
Not sure what parks we are going to, waiting for EMH to come out so i figure out which days we want to go to which park.

4/10/11♥
We leave for home. :sad1:

*note
i am really hoping to get first class tickets for our airline! that would make DHs day! he will be beaming from ear to ear! i priced some and it would cost $3,000 (thats almost as much as our tickets, hotel, and DxDDP!!). no thats not $3,000 a person, thats for all 5 of us. i wont be upset if we cant get first class but you know cant hurt to try! :goodvibes

Sat. 4/2/11♥
Today will be lots of surprises for DH! Going to ride to the airport in a limo that i got a great deal on! Going to try my HARDEST to look for first class tickets on the airline. if not then coach it is! DH has never been in a limo or on a plane! my poor DH hasnt done alot of things. When we arrive in Orlando of course we are taking ME to our hotel, CBR! going to drop our carry on bags in our room the take a dip in the pool. come back for baths/showers then head to DTD. going to eat at planet hollywood, then stroll the streets and head to a few stores. then surprise DH with a hot air balloon ride with Characters in Flight. after that stroll a bit more before getting on the bus back to our hotel.

Sun. 4/3/11♥
Character breakfast at Donald's Safari Breakfast! then explore AK.

4/4/11 - 4/9/11♥
Not sure what parks we are going to, waiting for EMH to come out so i figure out which days we want to go to which park.

4/10/11♥
We leave for home. :sad1:

*note
i am really hoping to get first class tickets for our airline! that would make DHs day! he will be beaming from ear to ear! i priced some and it would cost $3,000 (thats almost as much as our tickets, hotel, and DxDDP!!). no thats not $3,000 a person, thats for all 5 of us. i wont be upset if we cant get first class but you know cant hurt to try! :goodvibes

Wow your DH is going to have a great day! I would book coach saving $3000.00 on airfare means you can go back that much sooner. I have flown alot and coach is not that bad, it saves money and thats more money to spend in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter