Celebrating my 30th Disney style - Complete and Picture heavy!

Oh, I've sooooooooooooo enjoyed reading this. I'm really behind with trip reports (both reading other DISers and writing my own!) because of real life getting in the way but am hoping to try and rectify that. Loved all your photos but especially the topiary ones - we've been at WDW when the flower and garden festival was on and I so want to see the ones at DLP too now. Enjoy your cruise and DL, we've just returned from there and everything they've put in place for the 60th is amazing.

Oh, I've sooooooooooooo enjoyed reading this. I'm really behind with trip reports (both reading other DISers and writing my own!) because of real life getting in the way but am hoping to try and rectify that. Loved all your photos but especially the topiary ones - we've been at WDW when the flower and garden festival was on and I so want to see the ones at DLP too now. Enjoy your cruise and DL, we've just returned from there and everything they've put in place for the 60th is amazing.

I'm so glad this is still being enjoyed! I must admit I haven't been on the DLP side of things for a few months - in full planning mode for California but I am hoping for a visit spring 2017 so will definitely be back!

I can't wait to go back to DLR - it's been nearly 6 years, i especially can't wait to see all of the anniversary stuff! Having been on a diet lately I am really excited making my restaurant reservations and daydreaming of all the yummy food I'll get to eat. I am also really excited about the Haunted mansion Nightmare Before Christmas layover - one of my favourite movies taking over a ride i love :-)

Thanks for reading :-)

Anyone who might be reading this and wondering what has happened to all the pictures - It's because I renamed the album in photobucket for ease. I am working on reinstating every single one of them and hoping to have it done soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!