Celebration and The Lights at Jeater Bend

Belfastgal

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

Needing a wee bit of advice please! We're hoping to visit Celebration in the week before Christmas. Now I will point out that we are NOT hiring a car on this trip so will be getting an Uber to Celebration. We plan on seeing the snow, grabbing a bite to eat, maybe ice skating and then heading to Jeater Bend to see the lights. I've been told it's about a mile walk from the main Celebration town area out to Jeater Bend, but aside of walking or taking another Uber to the street, what transport options do we have? I understand there are carriage rides and a little train you can ride but its unclear whether these go as far as Jeater Bend? Any information or advice would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance
:santa:

We saw the lights on Jeater Bend last night. They were amazing! We did not see any public transport in the area. There are other houses on the nearby streets worth seeing also, so you will walk a bit after you arrive. I think the houses are lit until about 9:30, so don’t wait until late in the evening to see them.

It's 1.3 miles and according to Google a 26 minute walk. (it's a straight shot - feels like 2 miles) The train/carriages do not go to that part of town. The rentable scooters are available on some of the corners downtown. If you are lucky you can find one of those to help you get to Jeater Bend.

It's a small street and can get pretty crowded. Not having a car is actually better. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!