celebration pins/buttons/badges at Tokyo Disney Parks?

TreeSapp

That weird guest in line who'll talk to anyone.
So at Disney World and Disneyland parks in the US you can get free buttons for events you're celebrating: birthday, 1st visit, anniversary, etc. Do they have similar buttons at the Tokyo parks?

So at Disney World and Disneyland parks in the US you can get free buttons for events you're celebrating: birthday, 1st visit, anniversary, etc. Do they have similar buttons at the Tokyo parks?

I will be at TDR for my bday this year so I was curious about this too! According to the response I received they don't do birthday pins but they do stickers and some sort of special birthday ticket package. I'm not sure about other celebrations.

I will be at TDR for my bday this year so I was curious about this too! According to the response I received they don't do birthday pins but they do stickers and some sort of special birthday ticket package. I'm not sure about other celebrations.

I design character-themed attachments to go with the pins... So I'd love to get my hands on any unique ones

At TDR they give out birthday stickers but there are birthday pin badges you can buy for I believe around 600 yen.

I don't know about other pins, but I do know they don't have 'first visit' pins; I asked about them when we visited in November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter