Celebrations on Reservations

stitchloversith

Earning My Ears
A few years ago I remember being able to put celebrations on a stay from the DVC website. Is this still possible, I have looked everywhere that I could think of while signed in but could not find any way to do it. Or is this now a phone call to member services? I have an already booked upcoming trip that should have some celebrations on it, Graduation ect. Thank you.

You should email MS through the member website. You can add a celebration but it may not be mentioned by the CM's.

:earsboy: Bill

I emailed member services about my 40th birthday and when I checked in the cast member wished me Happy Birthday and gave me a birthday pin.

You can also go online and chat with a cast member from the DVC Member Services while you are right there, online. That can be easy to do. I’m surprised more people don’t take advantage of the chat feature since Chat can usually do everything that the phone calls do, but do it faster

You can also go online and chat with a cast member from the DVC Member Services while you are right there, online. That can be easy to do. I’m surprised more people don’t take advantage of the chat feature since Chat can usually do everything that the phone calls do, but do it faster

I have used the chat feature and also find it super easy if what I need is pretty straightforward. And I find it FAST! :cutie:

I found the CM on the chat can do some secondary things like adding a room request or che point balance, but they won't do anything that alters your account like modifying a reservation or reallocating points. For those things I write an email, if I'm not in a rush (ie it can take 2-7 days to get a reply).

Thank you for this hint. I used it to add celebrations and make a note on one of our waitlists. I didn't know that the chat was for anything other than technical help. I will be using them way more in the future.

Thank you SO MUCH for this tip. I did this yesterday and they were able to add a celebration and were able to pull up a reservation number that I had lost for a DVC fireworks cruise we are taking. I will do this all the time when I have a simple question for MS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter