Celebrity Big Brother season 2...Spoiler's Welcome

Today's Live Eviction Show will have the POV, The veto ceremony and the LIVE EVICTION all in the show.

Kato and Tom have isolated themselves knowing that they screwed their game last week with Tom's sloppy HOH. They believe that at least one of them will go home. They have talked about trying to psych out the other HG's today either at the veto meeting or afterwards.

Tamar has kept everyone satisfied by playing all of them. She wants Kato gone but If one of them come off the block she told Kandi/Dina she wasn't putting them up and she told Lolo/ricky/Nat she wasn't putting them up. I believe she will nominate Lolo or natalie if one of tom or Kato come off the block. This will give Kandi Dina and the Veto winner(tom/kato) the numbers to vote out the renom.

Ricky wants to win HOH and said he will nominate whoever is left of the current nominees. Natalie and Lolo agree.

Kandi wants to get out Natalie since she perceives her to be more of a physical threat than Lolo and that she is smarter and remembers things.

Eva, Tamar, and Lolo are three of the biggest shrews I have ever seen. I thought Dina was going to be the annoying one, but Lolo continues to demonstrate why she has trouble finding a relationship. Tamar is just over the top, and Eva thinks she's all that, like she did when she was a Diva.

Glad Tom won!
They need to get one of those three witches out.
If you ever would have told me Dina would still be in the house, I would have laughed at you.
I really like Ricky, Tom should keep him for now.

Woo Hoo. Glad Tom won. My first pick would be Lolo and then Natalie. I want them to go before Tamar even and I am shocked that I said that. I went into this thinking that Dina would be totally annoying but I've changed my mind. I reserve judgment on Ricky. I am not sure how I feel about him. Question, I don't know Kandi and the reason she is known as a celebrity. So far, she seems to be cool, calm and collected. What is she all about?

Woo Hoo. Glad Tom won. My first pick would be Lolo and then Natalie. I want them to go before Tamar even and I am shocked that I said that. I went into this thinking that Dina would be totally annoying but I've changed my mind. I reserve judgment on Ricky. I am not sure how I feel about him. Question, I don't know Kandi and the reason she is known as a celebrity. So far, she seems to be cool, calm and collected. What is she all about?

Kandi is from Atlanta Housewives. I believe she also sings. I also want LoLo and Natalie out before Tamar. Tamar is over the top but you can tell she loves the show, she has apparently watched for years, so for that I do let some of her antics slide...some. Very excited Tom won, he was so down in the dumps with his eviction speech.

Kandi was part of the group Xscape and then got into production and songwriting. She has worked with Destiny's Child, TLC, and Pink.

Thanks! That's why I don't know her. I don't watch any of the Housewives shows. Edited to add, thanks Allison. Interesting.

So glad Tom won HoH. Please, please, please get rid of Lolo or Natalie. I agree with many of you on Tamar; I’d rather see one of the other two evicted before her. I can’t believe Dina is still in the house either. I actually like Kandi. She seems to be more sane than the other three.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!