Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

You have to read from bottom to top with this time line transcript:

James falls. Omarosa is the new HOH. -moeopoly

8:28 PM James says he wanted to stay and see how long he could do, but decides to trust her and take the deal, because he's in pain and she's solid. -moeopoly

8:27 PM Omarosa says she wants a letter and she'll keep James safe. She swears on the word of God. And she won't backdoor him. She says she has other targets, and he can trust her. -moeopoly

I'm on a FB Big Brother page, and this was interesting:

"Did anyone else notice that BB used a body double for Omarosa in the veto competition? I'm sure Omarosa refused to get messy and said she can't do physical activity due to her asthma. The body double was much smaller than Omarosa and they didn't show her face when the light came on. Everyone else took off their safety goggles and looked around the room. The camera quickly switched to the next player. If you recall, in the very first competition Omarosa "won" the free pass. So she didn't have to get messy in that very physical competition either. I'm disappointed in the way BB caters to these celebrities, (no "slop" for these players), it makes it too predictable to say the least. Looking forward to the "real" Big Brother!"

What are your thoughts? Did this really happen?

"Did anyone else notice that BB used a body double for Omarosa in the veto competition? I'm sure Omarosa refused to get messy and said she can't do physical activity due to her asthma. The body double was much smaller than Omarosa and they didn't show her face when the light came on. Everyone else took off their safety goggles and looked around the room. The camera quickly switched to the next player. If you recall, in the very first competition Omarosa "won" the free pass. So she didn't have to get messy in that very physical competition either. I'm disappointed in the way BB caters to these celebrities, (no "slop" for these players), it makes it too predictable to say the least. Looking forward to the "real" Big Brother!"

I think it was her. If it wasn't someone on Joker would have noticed

I think it was her. She had a cap on her head to protect her hair, which I totally understand. Having the cap on may have made people think it was not her. She also commented her pants fell off and thank God she had leggings on underneath. If someone did it for her, I doubt she would bring that up, because she wouldn't have known that. The camera may have not shown her face at the end because she may have requested that. She may have said I don't want people seeing me with crap all over my face. She competed in the endurance comp yesterday and won so it's not like she's refusing to compete.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. I actually fast forwarded through the comp. so I can't say.
But did you hear her at one point last night during a taped segment say she's "ratings gold!" So there ya go. She knows her her horrible behavior scores big for CBS.

James may regret allowing her to win this comp.

I sure hope the things I am reading about the comps and Omarosa aren't true. However, they sure do make sense since you don't see her face and when her pants fell off that person was a lot thinner than Omarosa. I realize these reality shows are somewhat scripted or things are said to contestants that they wouldn't otherwise know. I will be extremely disappointed if Omarosa wins.

OMG I can just hear Brandi now. She must be a raving lunatic. I also found it interesting that all of the other people had videos from their family and she didn't.

Right?!?!!? Andy Cohen? Guess dad said no to putting her boys on TV.
Shows you how unlikeable she is all around. She's a mean spirited person, and that proves it.

That was sad. No parents, no siblings, no friends that were willing to go on camera for Brandi? I knew the ex wouldn't allow her kids but figured she had somebody else.

Right?!?!!? Andy Cohen? Guess dad said no to putting her boys on TV.
Shows you how unlikeable she is all around. She's a mean spirited person, and that proves it.
I thought she was so close to Yolanda and Kim from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I guess they distanced themselves from her.

UGH, wish they would stop with these twists. The show is good, why mess with it. Fans can vote on 1 of these 3 vetoes this week:

Diamond Veto: The winner can save one of the nominees and choose the replacement nominee, usurping the HoH.

VIP Veto: This Power of Veto can be used once, twice or not at all. The winner can use it was a regular Power of Veto, wait for the HoH to name a replacement nominee, then choose to use it a second time.

Spotlight Veto: This is a regular Power of Veto that MUST be used. The winner can't choose not to use it, forcing them to save one of the two nominees.

UGH, wish they would stop with these twists. The show is good, why mess with it. Fans can vote on 1 of these 3 vetoes this week:

Diamond Veto: The winner can save one of the nominees and choose the replacement nominee, usurping the HoH.

VIP Veto: This Power of Veto can be used once, twice or not at all. The winner can use it was a regular Power of Veto, wait for the HoH to name a replacement nominee, then choose to use it a second time.

Spotlight Veto: This is a regular Power of Veto that MUST be used. The winner can't choose not to use it, forcing them to save one of the two nominees.
I kinda like the VIP one and hope they bring this twist to the regular game

yeah, VIP because if James, Metta, Mark or Omarosa gets it they can chose to not use it. Only risk is if Ari or Marisa gets it they can use it twice to save three of their foursome and likely would be Ross and themselves so Brandi will be up against Mark or James. But Brandi would likely go home. She could put up Metta and if he somehow got voted out, he would probably be okay with that.

Omarosa was brilliant with her speech, down to the wink to Marisa after saying why she nominated Brandi. Lol. But, dang, I want Lady O to get the boot. This Veto twist sure does hep her. What a surprise. Maybe BB is helping to get her to the end as a big middle finger to us for hating on their boy, Paul, last season. Sadly, I like her new alliance....just not her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter