Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

I'm in. I agree with Mizzoufan. I hate that they put it up against the Olympics. I hope I don't moan and groan as much as I did this summer. I just want a fun show to watch. I am not a Jersey Shore fan ( I never watched one episode.). I hope it isn't "celebrities" from shows like that as I don't see them as "celebrities".
This Summer was the worst season I can recall. I never saw such horrible game play in my life. You would think these so called superfans would realize that the common denominator every season is that the entire house starts playing for one charismatic player to win. They all become minions and as soon as they see that person surfacing, by all means get them out. Every. Single. Year. How come I can spot them from my couch but the players never see it coming? lol

I'm in -- but are they seriously airing this to compete with the Olympics! Bad move in my opinion.

I know right?!?

** I did hear that Nikki Haley is concerned for our athletes safety, being so close to North Korea, who knows what may happen between now and then and if the government decides not to send them out of fear. It's a sad state of affairs, but as a parent and grandparent I'm not sure I would want my family member there at this time in the world.

I'm embarrassed to ask but who is Nikki Haley? I could google but I have you Lori, lol. I agree. I wouldn't want my family over there if there is any risk. It would be so sad for the athletes though. They train and dream for the Olympics.

Nikki Nimrata Haley (née Randhawa; born January 20, 1972)[1][2][3] is the 29th and current United States Ambassador to the United Nations.[4] She served as the 116th governor of South Carolina and is a former member of the South Carolina House of Representatives.[3] Haley was the first female governor of South Carolina and the second Indian American, after fellow Republican Bobby Jindal, to serve as a governor in the United States.

During the 2012 Presidential campaign, Republican nominee Mitt Romney considered Haley as a potential vice presidential running mate, though Haley said that she would turn down any offer due to her position as governor.[5][6] She delivered the official Republican response to President Barack Obama's 2016 State of the Union Address on January 12, 2016.[7] On November 23, 2016, President-elect Donald Trump nominated Haley for the position of U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, which Haley accepted.[8] Haley was confirmed by the Senate in a 96–4 vote and was subsequently sworn in on January 25, 2017.[9] In 2016, Haley was named among "The 100 Most Influential People" by Time magazine.[10][11]

As Ambassador to the United Nations, Haley has affirmed the United States' willingness to use military force in response to further North Korea Missile tests in the wake of the 2017 North Korea crisis. Haley's tenure as Ambassador has been noted for its high degree of visibility,[12] unusual for an Ambassador to the United Nations, with some outlets speculating on Haley as a potential future Secretary of State.[13][14][15]

Here ya go...... :)

I'm hoping this will be a spoiler thread. I don't get 24/7 and like to hear what's going on that they don't air on the regular show.

I'm hoping this will be a spoiler thread. I don't get 24/7 and like to hear what's going on that they don't air on the regular show.

There will not be 24/7 coverage on this season, only a couple hours per evening.
Guess these VIP's don't want us watching them all the time.

I know right?!?

** I did hear that Nikki Haley is concerned for our athletes safety, being so close to North Korea, who knows what may happen between now and then and if the government decides not to send them out of fear. It's a sad state of affairs, but as a parent and grandparent I'm not sure I would want my family member there at this time in the world.

I feel the same way -- it is going to be a dangerous situation with North Korea's missile capabilities and thought it was a bad choice even when they made it as troubles were already brewing back then.

There will not be 24/7 coverage on this season, only a couple hours per evening.
Guess these VIP's don't want us watching them all the time.

Has the list been announced? I can't imagine it is anyone that we would care to watch 24/7 anyway :rotfl:

I know right?!?

Sad to say but with the way things have been going, I'm fully expecting a terrorist attack during the Olympics. It's almost a given at this point. Our world has become simply pathetic.

Has the list been announced? I can't imagine it is anyone that we would care to watch 24/7 anyway :rotfl:
Oh now, you know full well we're getting Heidi and Spencer, Janice Dickinson and a few YouTube stars that we've never heard of.:crazy2:

Heidi just had a baby, we will probably only get blessed with him.
LMAO "blessed" hahaha! Wouldn't it be funny if it were like, Brad Pitt, Dame Judy Dench, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Glenn Close etc....:scared:

LMAO "blessed" hahaha! Wouldn't it be funny if it were like, Brad Pitt, Dame Judy Dench, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Glenn Close etc....:scared:

They would KILL it in the ratings -- every household who has never seen BB would tune in and guaranteed they would beat the Olympic ratings :rotfl2:

Can someone explain the concept and how the show works?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter