Celebrity DVC Members

I was in the OKW hot tub talking to a young girl who was with her father. She said her father was famous, turn out he was the short stop for the Phillies. He said other ballplayers were also.member since it was a nice yearly vacation before spring training.

Can't tell you how name since I stopped watching baseball after the Mets won the series

I’d be quite concerned being on a floor entirely booked by Michael Jackson, I bet his bodyguards wanted no one coming too close!

Only thing I ever saw was Blackish being filmed in AK outside Everest in 2016.

Once saw one of these celebrity threads on Facebook. By far the winner was the person who had a picture with Mohammed Ali outside Boardwalk Villas.

I got to see and briefly talk to Steve Harvey last year when he was in Epcot filming for one of his shows. He was of course surrounded by an entourage telling people to move and keeping people from getting too close, but it was a narrow sidewalk and he walked right past me when I moved to the side. He was eating a mickey ice cream sandwich as he walked down a sidewalk heading back stage. He was complaining (in monologue) that it cost so much. I asked him how he enjoyed the Mickey bar. He said it was good, but it should be for $7.50!!! I died laughing. He can say almost anything and its hilarious with the inflection he uses. Unfortunately it was just me and my 3yo son (headed to a potty) so none of the other adults in our party got to see him.

Marvel Studios Kevin Feige became a DVC member before Disney bought Marvel
https://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-p...b-owner?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

From the Variety piece:

"On vacation, Feige likes to take his extended family to Orlando’s Disney World; at home, he’ll regularly visit nearby Disneyland with his 10-year-old daughter and 6-year-old son. When Disney announced it was buying Marvel, Feige met with Iger and stressed his love of all things Magic Kingdom by flashing his Disney Vacation Club Card."

Selling Disney Vacation Club packages for 19 years now, I have had several celebrities that I know of purchase from me. I'm not sure they want their name out there, but I can say I've helped 2 NFL Football players and 1 very popular WWE ? WWF wrestler buy. I am sure there have been more but I did not recognize them.... : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter