cell phone rentals from in-touch communications?

Alice Jean

Earning My Ears
We're interested in getting more information on the possibility of rented cell phones for use in WDW. We don't want to use our cell from home cause of roaming charges. I've heard a company called "in-touch communications" rents cells locally in Orlando. Can anyone give me more info. or better yet a link to their site? Thanks!!:earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

http://www.intouchfamily.com/ These are two way radios with a 250 mile range. They have a cell phone built into them. We picked ours up right at the reort on Disney property,CBR. I don't know if you can get them anywhere in Orlando. They worked great with our teens

We used them on our last trip and they were wonderful. They were delivered to the check-in desk on our day of arrival (with fully charged batteries) and we left them at the same desk when we checked out. Our party split up a lot and went to different parks and we never found any areas without a signal. They are a little pricey, $15/day per phone. That would be a minimum of $30/day so you might compare that against the cost of roaming charges on your cell phones. I think for our next trip, we are going to try to use our cell phones instead strictly because of cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter