Celtic-Inspired Mickey Head request here

Penmac

Mouseketeer
Hi All!

I have been trying to educate myself on this DIsign thread for a while before posting. I am terrified about not following the rules correctly! I have not seen a design that matches what we are looking for, so I am hopeful someone is up to the task. :-)

My daughter's dance class is going to Orlando this summer for a competition. They would like to get cute matching t-shirts. These are all girls between ages 8-18. We are looking to do a Mickey head that is celtic-inspired. Maybe with celtic knots inside the ears? We need the name Haley or Team Haley somewhere on the face of Mickey, or underneath in Disney font. We plan on putting this design on a loose-fit tank top.

Thank you DIsigners!

Edited :
I see Marion (RustManFan) already posted your request,
Have a great competition and Holiday!
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
These are amazing! Thank you so much. I probably should have mentioned in my original post that our school colors are royal blue and orange. Whoops! Any chance we can get those colors incorporated rather than purple? If not, I totally understand! Thanks SO so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter