Centerpiece ideas needed

Sharon

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever been to a wedding done by Disney?? Or been to a wedding with Disney theme?? Looking for centerpiece ideas. Daughter is thinking abt doing a different Disney movie for each table. Not sure how to accomplish that look so wanted to see anybody's pics if they wanted to share their ideas. TIA

I had holiday greenery for my wedding at Disney BUT, if you go to Pinterest and search "Disney centerpiece wedding" you will see lots of ideas.

Look at Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Pinterest boards. They featured a wedding a couple of months ago that did a different Disney princess theme for each table.

There was a bride here quite a while ago that got a great deal on Disney Snowglobes. She had a different snowglobe on each table and that table was themed to that snowglobe.

I keep going back and forth on mine, right now I really like the square ones that were featured at the Disneyland weddings open house. [GALLERY=]https://www.disboards.com/media/disneyland-weddings-open-house-8.83553/[/GALLERY] I am not sure if the picture posted (first time trying to post a picture) but its from thisfairytalelife.
As for different princesses, I know a lot of people do the candelabra with the fork knife and spoon for ariel, and then apples for snow white, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!