Central nj

I am in Pitman, so South Jersey! Grew up in Bordentown, outside of Trenton, which I considered Central, being right on the little bend on the west side of the map, until at TSC where many of my friends from Flemington and New Brunswick considered their areas Central, and mine South, so agree that Central is subjective!

Hi! I know this thread is a little old, but I live in Monmouth County and my boyfriend lives in Park Slope, BK. We'd love to make Dis friends :)

Hi! I know this thread is a little old, but I live in Monmouth County and my boyfriend lives in Park Slope, BK. We'd love to make Dis friends :)
Never a bad thing to have new Disney friends in our area. Just a matter of figuring out how to set up a structured meeting for all of us like-minded Disney folks.

Cherry Hill - Camden County here. So "social distancing" meet up in July somewhere along the shore?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!