CHALLENGE: Help me spend $$$ at WDW!!!

The FerryTale Fireworks and Dessert Cruise looks good and not quite as expensive as the small boat cruises. The desserts look great. I was going to do this but a BoG dinner came up so booked that instead for about the same price per person

We wanted to do this so bad this upcoming trip but its closed until 8/30 :(

I'd bribe the entire workforce at MK to keep the park open just for myself and my wife until dawn.

What? It's still only 1 thing!

Seconding the spa treatment at the GF. Crazy money compared to what we’ve spent elsewhere but oh so worth it. We splurged last time for a grownup princess day and I still dream about that leg/foot massage. Next time we’re doing a couples one.

Got one of the highest priced items at either Arribas Brothers or Art of Disney.

HEA dessert party- plaza garden viewing. Such a great way to see the fireworks without hassle. Not as grand as some of the suggestions above, but a worthwhile splurge.

I don't get the "more money = more fun" concept, so I'd go with a modest trip like always ... and then book a second trip very soon. A second trip is way better than any of the splurges mentioned already!

for me, the ability to go multiple times is limited. So you might have the opportunity to go on two seven day trips in the same timeframe I can go on one four day trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter