Challenge!...........Week of 6-16

Mrs. Potato Head

Mouseketeer
In trying to think of a challenge for us for this week, something hit me. All I was thinking about is what could we for for ourselves, or for our family. I then realized how everything was me, me, me. If we can do for ourselves, we can certainly do for others! So, this week let's focus on others. Others that we don't even know.

Our challenge this week is to help out or do something for someone else. Something like making a donation to a local shelter, petting or playing with the animals at the shelter, help the old lady at the grocery store put her bags in the car, etc.

In the long run, I truely believe this will make us feel better about ourselves than anything we could do for ourselves.

Everyone, have a blessed week!

Great one MRS> PH!!!! and an easy one for me since I do this all the time anyway!!! I will make an extra effort to do more things like this during the week!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter