~Challenge~

Sassy23

Mouseketeer
How many 'technical's can you put in a sentence that makes sense?

Because technically we technically already put their technically technical on the technical page, so technically we don't technically need their technical last names!

haha, I love it:lmao:

oh man this is like this thing these kids in my math class do!All they ever
say is clearly this and clearly that! lololol

Technically thats technically annoying, which technically should be stopped
technically, which is quite a technical business, dont you techinically think?

FUUUN

technically, its technically only technically annoying, technically because the technically annoying comments we technically are technically making right now, technically we are technically all being technically annoying. :D

hahaha idk if that made any sense hahaha

Technically the use of the word technically should technically be used only when you technically have a technical situation, where it is when technically alright to use the word technically, even though technically it is quite annoying and technically could cause someone to punch you, which you then technically brought onto yourself and therefore technically have no argument against it.

Wow...:lmao: I love it!

Ok, now how many 'and's can you fit into a sentence that makes sense?

For dinner i had a banana, and a bread, and a chocolate milk, and cheese, and ham, and pasta, and chicken, and water, and squash, and greenbesans, and pizza, and cookies, and frootloops, and eggs, and meatballs, and it was good and i really enjoyed it and i wanted some more and there was none left and i was sad and i went to my room and i started my homework and i fell asleep and had a weird dream where i say and, and it is really annoying and i will finish this sentence and be done with and.

this technically is techincally a technically good technically way technically to technically keep technically a technically idiot technically busy technically!

now read it without the word technically

So technically it wasn't a technical thing but then it became technical when technically the machine's name, which was technically a secret, technically got leaked onto the internet which was only technically accessible to the technical workers working technically for free...

Technically the word "technically" is still a word and therefore you technically cant change it even though technically does sound weird if you say technically a lot like a bunch of us technically have with this technical challenge that was started but it is all technically for fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!