Chance of "preview" for Rise of R?

deerh

DIS Veteran
Going down to WDW November 30-December 7th. Any chance or anyone heard of a "preview" for RoR?? We are AP and DVC members....

Bummer! I was hoping a "preview" like Pandora as we were invited by DVC or booked through DVC for that and
met Joe Rodde!!! Such a nice person and wanted to know what we thought of the land, and improvements to be made, etc.... Oh well, guess we will stand in a 4 hour line!!! UGH!!!!!!:crowded:

Some of the reports bubbling out are indicating that they will be scurrying to meet the Dec 5th date. Take those with a grain of salt, but I'd go with the next to no chance of softs or previews.

Some of the reports bubbling out are indicating that they will be scurrying to meet the Dec 5th date. Take those with a grain of salt, but I'd go with the next to no chance of softs or previews.
Definitely no previews or soft openings.

Bummer! I was hoping a "preview" like Pandora as we were invited by DVC or booked through DVC for that and
met Joe Rodde!!! Such a nice person and wanted to know what we thought of the land, and improvements to be made, etc.... Oh well, guess we will stand in a 4 hour line!!! UGH!!!!!!:crowded:

There will be DVC moonlight magic nights in Sept and October next year if u are interested in that.

No need for that. Get in line near closing time.

Why is that? Lots of rides have soft openings. You have insider knowledge?
A couple of thing:
The ride has been reported to be malfunctioning a lot. Today's announcement that it won't operate during emh is confirmation of this.
It's too late to announce previews for ap. Most would get angry at the lack of time for planning
Not even cm have got previews and they usually are the first to do so

A couple of thing:
The ride has been reported to be malfunctioning a lot. Today's announcement that it won't operate during emh is confirmation of this.
It's too late to announce previews for ap. Most would get angry at the lack of time for planning

Malfunctioning a lot?

Oh boy here we go. I better bring comfortable shoes for the line next week. Maybe they will hand out the emergency kits they have in the skyliners to people....:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

A couple of thing:

Have you heard what aspect(s) of the ride is/are malfunctioning?

Hmmm. Sounds like the opening date might actually get pushed back. Or the ride could have a abbreviated schedule, like the new Potter coaster at IOA.

To everyone trying to experience the ride during opening week/month, best of luck.

Hmmm. Sounds like the opening date might actually get pushed back. Or the ride could have a abbreviated schedule, like the new Potter coaster at IOA.

To everyone trying to experience the ride during opening week/month, best of luck.
The opening date is set. No moving back now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter