Chances of another Canadian discount

I guess if numbers are down they may release this year. But with Galaxy’s Edge opening maybe not.

I guess if numbers are down they may release this year. But with Galaxy’s Edge opening maybe not.

Yeah too early to say. I think it's safe to say they definitely didn't get the fall bookings they were hoping for given how many discounts they suddenly released. And Dorian sure hasn't helped. And I think in the last financials numbers were down, we're they not? So maybe (fingers crossed).

Yeah too early to say. I think it's safe to say they definitely didn't get the fall bookings they were hoping for given how many discounts they suddenly released. And Dorian sure hasn't helped. And I think in the last financials numbers were down, we're they not? So maybe (fingers crossed).
Yes they were. Like everyone else I think people are waiting for the second attraction to open.

Has Galaxy's edge been a success? I guess it's too early to tell. . .. .
Going by some of the videos I've seen, it's not going to do as well as they're anticipating. Already Smuggler's Run is showing really low wait times for a ride just opening. The star attraction is still not open yet, so I guess we'll see how that does.

Going by some of the videos I've seen, it's not going to do as well as they're anticipating. Already Smuggler's Run is showing really low wait times for a ride just opening. The star attraction is still not open yet, so I guess we'll see how that does.

To be fair, a lot of that has to do with Hurricane Dorian. The parks have been pretty empty since Friday. We'll see what unfolds in the next couple weeks, after we're back to people's regularly scheduled trips.

I’m on the lookout for 2020 discounts too. I will be very surprised if they don’t release anything and it would definitely affect our travel plans. I think the canadian discounts have been fairly steady since the dollar started falling, so here’s hoping we have a decent deal!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!