Chances of another Canadian discount

Source for this? Price increases are typically buzzed about a day or two in advance, and price increases are normally Feb, not October. Last year was just because of the structure change.
I tried to paste the link buts its from Disney tourist blog. It could be just a rumour. I believe before ticket prices increase the public knows. I hope so!

To be fair, a lot of that has to do with Hurricane Dorian. The parks have been pretty empty since Friday. We'll see what unfolds in the next couple weeks, after we're back to people's regularly scheduled trips.
If thats the case what is Disneylands GE's excuse?

No idea, but I'm guessing the staged opening backfired on them. I also think they overplayed their hand, and thought it was going to be bigger than it is.
Reading a lot of people are not happy it's not a place we know from the movies, as Diagon Alley and Hogwarts was for Harry Potter fans at Universal. Plus the ride reviews are not that stellar, maybe that will change with the other one coming on line.

Tickets are on sale until Feb 7 2020 and only good until then as well. Now I really want to go in January. Gonna have to do some math.

Looks like the Disneyland offer is better.

Have I misread the World offer?

I think you can buy tickets for up to December 2020? You just have to buy them by February.

Does anyone have any previous experience with these?
I’m confused if I need to pick up the tickets at the gate to prove my residency does that mean I can’t use them to book fast passes at 60 days? (Already have a room only reservation)
TIA

Does anyone have any previous experience with these?
I’m confused if I need to pick up the tickets at the gate to prove my residency does that mean I can’t use them to book fast passes at 60 days? (Already have a room only reservation)
TIA
When you buy your tickets, you will see them on your Disney account and assign them to the people going. Then you will be able to do your fastpasses 60 days out. When you get to the parks you will need to go to customer service with everyone in your party and show them your passports. This will activate the tickets on your magic bands.

Does anyone know how long between Disney announcing the Canadian resident deals, and Expedia updating their prices? I know in the past they've offered the same deal. My fastpass window is next Monday, and I was hoping to buy tickets through Expedia to save on the exchange and foreign currency fee on my credit card.

Just have to go to guest services before entering the parks.
When you buy your tickets, you will see them on your Disney account and assign them to the people going. Then you will be able to do your fastpasses 60 days out. When you get to the parks you will need to go to customer service with everyone in your party and show them your passports. This will activate the tickets on your magic bands.

This is great news, thank you both very much!

A follow up question, sorry, is the line at Guest Services usually long and/or does it take long to validate the tickets? It's looking like our first park day will be possibly our only day of HS EMH, so just wondering what we have to expect in terms of lines/wait to activate them.

A follow up question, sorry, is the line at Guest Services usually long and/or does it take long to validate the tickets? It's looking like our first park day will be possibly our only day of HS EMH, so just wondering what we have to expect in terms of lines/wait to activate them.
It usually moves quick but make sure everyone goes up. Last year I went up by myself with all of the passports and they wouldn't do it until everyone showed up at the window.

The year I had to do it, it took awhile. I went to one window and they said it would be faster in a different line but then someone at the front of that line was having a "discussion" with the CM and it took awhile. However, do you arrive before your first park day? You can validate them in Disney Springs as well. If you arrive the day before you are hitting the parks you could do it then and avoid feeling rushed in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter