Chances of another Canadian discount

Keep my eyes open and fingers crossed. We have a trip planned for the first week of January 2020. I want to have our tickets prior to our FP date.

Given how slow it seems to have been, even in GE, I am hoping they do a discount. Though I was just there... I wouldn't mind going back :)

Do they often have Disneyland discounts for Canadians? I thought that was rare?

Yes they do. Not rare really, but I'm not sure when they will offer them next with the new Star Wars stuff, etc. They normally offer Canadian deals to bump up their numbers. Not sure if they need to right now.

I love Disneyland so much more than WDW! Wish I were planning a DL trip.

Yes they do. Not rare really, but I'm not sure when they will offer them next with the new Star Wars stuff, etc. They normally offer Canadian deals to bump up their numbers. Not sure if they need to right now.

I love Disneyland so much more than WDW! Wish I were planning a DL trip.

Thanks! For some reason I wasn’t thinking about tickets at all just resorts. I did know they offered the ticket deal.

I really wanted to go to DL this year but I’m not sure it will fit for us. We like a 10-12 day trip with great pools and the cost of tickets (only 5-day)/hotels (on property) for that type of trip is so so so much more expensive than WDW, especially if there are no resort discounts.

A ticket discount would help for sure though!

Thanks! For some reason I wasn’t thinking about tickets at all just resorts. I did know they offered the ticket deal.

I really wanted to go to DL this year but I’m not sure it will fit for us. We like a 10-12 day trip with great pools and the cost of tickets (only 5-day)/hotels (on property) for that type of trip is so so so much more expensive than WDW, especially if there are no resort discounts.

A ticket discount would help for sure though!

If you stay off site it is a lot cheaper. Some of the off site hotels have great pools and are a close walk. For onsite, I can't really help since I never bother staying onsite (especially never have at DL).

If you stay off site it is a lot cheaper. Some of the off site hotels have great pools and are a close walk. For onsite, I can't really help since I never bother staying onsite (especially never have at DL).
Thanks for the input! I have young kids so splash areas and/or shallow pools would be best. I’ve been looking at the courtyard themepark entrance but the current price for next summer is basically what we paid for beach club last year, which I feel I’d enjoy more, lol. I wish I knew more about how to get discounts... guess I’ll just have to wait it out for now.

I think that there will be a Canadian soon.
We called and cancelled our vacation because of Hurricane Dorian. I asked them if I could rebook with a similar package for a similar price. They couldn’t rebook us with the free dining package but the girl on the phone did offer us a ‘Canadian deal’. I wasn’t happy with ‘canadian Deal’ that was offered so we cancelled and booked by using DVC points. I didn’t ask any questions about the Canadian deal as I was upset about cancelling our trip, but I do think something is coming sooner rather than later because I can’t imagine she would have been allowed booking it otherwise.

I don't know how much longer I can hold my breath, I have that Disney planning bug. Why don't they just release the darn discount and be done with it? That said I can't book fastpasses until Dec 10. :crazy2:

I really hope to hear something soon. Park tickets go up in October. I wasn’t sure whether to wait it out or not......

I'm holding out to see if there is a ticket discount coming soon. If it's coming, I bet it is early October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!