Chances of BCV at 7 months out for Aug 2015

PudseyChancer

Mouseketeer
I'm looking to sort out my accommodation at Disney using my DVC points for the first time, our home resort is BLT but we're looking at staying at BCV. :thumbsup2

We're looking for 16 nights from Aug 18th, my understanding is that I can book the first week on Jan 18th and then ring each day to add each additional date after that, or I can risk it and wait till Feb to book the whole holiday. :worried:

I'm a little nervous as to my chances as it's peak holiday season - what do we reckon my chances of getting my dates are? I'm happy to have either a studio or a 1-bed, so I do have some flexibility. :cool2:

I would suggest making a reservation in your home resort and change over to BCV at 7 month mark if it is available or waitlist that time.

We own at AKL and have managed to get BCV during the Christmas week at the 7 month window. We've only wanted up to five days however as we normally do a split day - you might have a better chance if you'd be willing to do this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter