Change in HS FP+ tiers as of Aug 29

Is it?

Ah, well. Looks like I won't be doing Smuggler's Run after all, then.

This is horrible. I've seen the shows at HS, and I have no desire to see them again. I'm basically going to be using one fast pass at HS, and then refreshing my phone for the rest.

This is horrible. I've seen the shows at HS, and I have no desire to see them again. I'm basically going to be using one fast pass at HS, and then refreshing my phone for the rest.

Yup. Absolutely nothing of worth in tier B (we occasionally do Muppets, but you don't need a FP for that at all).

Well this sucks, now instead of getting SDD, TOT and RnR, we can only get 1 and 2 shows I would only watch when its raining? Thanks Disney! Praying everyone heads to SWGE, since I could care less about that land. Could anyone see any positives in this?
It’s about spreading the crowds. No it’s not a great thing for most guests but that also doesn’t mean you won’t be able to do anything. This opens up the possibility to get one of these at a 4th FP.

@rteetz have you heard anything concrete regarding Star Tours FP status? I read on the TP blog that as of right now CL guests weren't able to book it.

If I was staying on site during this period and not interested in GE, I'd bang out all the non GE stuff during extended EMH and then hop somewhere else.

It’s about spreading the crowds. No it’s not a great thing for most guests but that also doesn’t mean you won’t be able to do anything. This opens up the possibility to get one of these at a 4th FP.
Would I have to book all 3 or can I just book one for SDD and keep refreshing the day of for TOT or RnR? Or does Disney make you book 3 first? I have no desire to book 2 for shows you can pretty much walk on to at all times lol

@rteetz have you heard anything concrete regarding Star Tours FP status? I read on the TP blog that as of right now CL guests weren't able to book it.

If I was staying on site during this period and not interested in GE, I'd bang out all the non GE stuff during extended EMH and then hop somewhere else.
I haven’t seen/heard something definitive.

Would I have to book all 3 or can I just book one for SDD and keep refreshing the day of for TOT or RnR? Or does Disney make you book 3 first? I have no desire to book 2 for shows you can pretty much walk on to at all times lol
You can just book one if you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter