Change in Plans...Spring Break Here We Come!

Mouse13

DIS Veteran
DH, DS, and I were planning to visit during the last week in May 2012 but things have changed. Due to some unforeseen events, we're having to reschedule our trip to the middle of March. I have a feeling the parks will be crazy, but I'm hoping for the best. DH and I were there during the last week of July and thought the parks were very manageable. We were there at opening, left around noon, headed back in the evening with a pocket full of fastpasses, and had a great time! If March is similar in crowds, I think we'll be A-OK. Any Spring Break advice for us?

I haven't been able to find any real hotel bargains within walking distance, so it looks like we'll probably be staying at the Homewood Suites. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the hotel.

Also, what are the typical park hours during March? Are they extended for the Break?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter