Change one letter out of 4, Part 6

Rock

A friend suggested I try some of Jacqueline Winspear novels, these have been set in England between the world wars. Gentle mysteries, good character, Maisie Dobbs.

"My Pride" by Alton Fitzgerald White. He's a Broadway performer, and it's his story.

bull

Hi Bobbi! :wave: I'm doing pretty good. Sounds like you're very busy getting yourself healthy. :hug:

bull

Hi Bobbi! :wave: I'm doing pretty good. Sounds like you're very busy getting yourself healthy. :hug:

Dull

Yes Kitty, it's a long wait for toes and feet to mend. 6 weeks of mostly sitting around with foot up in air. There are 4 pins in my toes of left foot, and the big toe has been fused in a way that I won't be able to bend it. The pain I had when walking is what caused me to try this. I have a knee scooter now, so when I have to get up, I am not trying to walk on my left heeL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!