Change stateroom near elevators

We have always picked a room one or two doors forward of the aft elevators. It's very convenient to getting to the different floors. Never have been bothered by noise.

We are sailing in April in a room right off of the midship elevators and you all have made me feel much better about it! I am very sensitive to noise and was a little concerned, but it sounds like it’s probably not any worse than any other area.

The most noise we’ve had was sailing far aft on the Magic. I assumed it would be quiet and peaceful back there but there was a family with two rooms directly across from us who were always standing in front of their two open doors having conversations back and forth (loudly). Luckily it was only during the day but I don’t understand why people don’t use inside voices in hotel/cruise hallways. It is such a pet peeve of mine.

We've been on 8 cruises and all but one have been right by the elevators. The only time we had any issue with noise due to the specific location was when we were between the elevator and the kids' clubs on the Fantasy--not a problem at night, but there was a LOT of traffic there during the day. The worst noise though was the time when parents were supervising races in the hallway really late at night! What were they thinking? That had nothing to do with the elevator.

We've been on 8 cruises and all but one have been right by the elevators. The only time we had any issue with noise due to the specific location was when we were between the elevator and the kids' clubs on the Fantasy--not a problem at night, but there was a LOT of traffic there during the day. The worst noise though was the time when parents were supervising races in the hallway really late at night! What were they thinking? That had nothing to do with the elevator.
Hard face palm 🤦‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts