Change username??????

DisneyCrazy

DIS Vet / DVC Member
Is it possible to change one's username? I see someone new using a name similar to mine so I was hoping to change so as to avoid confusion. I was hoping to keep my post count/vet status in the process (ie not request a totally NEW id).

Any help is appreciated!

:p

You should be able to change your user name. Just go to >cp user, and click on Edit Profile.

Let us know if you can't change, and we'll take care of it for you.

Mary Jo,

I know that you could do that on the old boards but I've not seen that option on the new boards. Am I missing it somewhere?

We now have the option of changing the wording below our name where that used to be reserved for moderators and had to be requested. It looks like we can do that now but can't change the displayed name.

Hmmmm, I thought it could be done here, too.

Well, as a regular poster, I just checked & can't do it, either. But we can have the "powers that be" change the user name.

Thanks for that heads-up, Bob. :D

Originally posted by bbrazeal
Mary Jo,

I know that you could do that on the old boards but I've not seen that option on the new boards. Am I missing it somewhere?

We now have the option of changing the wording below our name where that used to be reserved for moderators and had to be requested. It looks like we can do that now but can't change the displayed name.

I agree, I was able to change my 'Title' but not my username.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter