Changed from Value to Moderate

mslangen

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Since the release of the new discount codes I was able to change my resort stay.
Till now I was booked at the All Star Music for my trip starting 29 April till 12 May.
Because 144 dolars per day excl. tax was to expensive for me, I booked the All star Music at 99 dollars, because this value resort should be the best for a solo trip.
Because of the discount code a moderate resort was only five dollars more. I thought it should be stupid to not change it. Of course I could get a lower rate for the ASMU too, but that was only 15 dollars cheaper a day.

Now I will stay at the Coronado Springs resort. Think that the CSR is a much nicer resort than the ASMU.
First I thought the value resort will be so so, but it is better then staying off site, and the only one I could afford.

Now I think I will be for sure at a really nice resort. I'm reallty happy with it.

Marcel.

Hi mslangen, it's great to see you here. I was at CSR last February and it was really very nice, I enjoyed my time there. Sounds like you got a great rate.

If you ever have free time on Sunday evenings, I wish you would join us in our Transatlantic chat. It starts at 7PM GMT so that our friends in Europe can join us. We do some great trip planning in that chat.

Katholyn

CSR is a great resort for adults! The grounds are beautiful and the bus service is excellent. We will check in on May 15, so we will miss you. Please post a trip report after you return home. And have a great time.

Marcel, the same thing happened to me last May. I had booked the ASMU, and the codes came out. So I switched to a moderate for the same price i was gonna pay for the value resort. I picked CBR and loved it.

Hi all,

Unfortunately, the new code that gets you a $10 lower nightly rate instead of the AXA code, was not available for the Coronado Springs Resort.
Want still staying at CSR. Its the only moderate resort I'v seen while there, so I know how it looks and what I can expect.

Istead of buying an annual pass, I'm now going to buy a Florida Fun in the Sun pass. Its a pass that you can not buy in the USA, only here in Europe. Its good for 30 consecutive days, starting the first day of use. Its good for unlimmited admission to all the four Disney parks, the two waterparks, wide world of sports, Disney Quest and Pleasure Island. Its also good for five other florida attractions, like Kennedy Space Center. Last but not least you get one free Character Breakfast at one of the participating WDW restaurants.
The pass is now for sale here for 285 EURO' at www.americanestates.nl

Its about six weeks and I will go.

Marcel.

Coronado Springs is beautiful. You may want to request a room closer to the pool or to the main building as some of the rooms have quite a walk to these areas and after a day in the parks you may not want to walk an extra mile just to get a drink.

Have a great stay.

We are going to be at CSR June 8 - 13 but for an extra 10.00 a night cheaper I may change to another moderate any one know if the code is good for the other three moderates?

I did just the opposite :) I was booked at the POR but a couple weeks ago decided to save some money by switching to the ASMu. (Saved around $200. That'll buy alot of souvenirs :)) Sounds like you got a great deal though. I would have switched too!

Hi all. I was thinking of changing from a value to a moderate resort too. The problem is that I really know nothing about any of the moderate resorts! LOL I know the value and deluxe ones very well, but not the moderates. Could people recommend a moderate resort for a married, late twenties couple? TIA!! :D

I love Port Orleans French quarter. I finally decided to trade up for my next trip. I just love the atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter