• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changed Grad Trip plans! What do you think?

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

Called this afternoon! We are disappointed but unfortunately can't afford a magic cruise for May 2006 @ this time. So we decided to do 5 whole nights @ BCV (home) instead! 5/21 to 5/26 in a one bedroom. Any suggestions on how to make my grad trip magical??? Already decided on La Numba!

cruise-o-matic said:
Which college are you graduating from?

Hi,

St. Andrews Presbyterian College in NC!

No suggestions fo rextra magic, but love the new photos in your signature! ;)

You will love CDS, and I think that is a great way to celebrate! How about a nice dinner out at your favorite World showcase or resort restaurant too? We like Artist Point at WL for special events.

dianeschlicht said:
You will love CDS, and I think that is a great way to celebrate! How about a nice dinner out at your favorite World showcase or resort restaurant too? We like Artist Point at WL for special events.

Hi,

What's CDS???

I think it's for Cirque de Solei.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter