Changed since May 2002?

sconstantz

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We are going back to the World February 2. We were last there in May 2002. And I haven't been on these boards in awhile.

can ya'll catch me up on additions, deletions, and changes? Like we were planning to go see Hunchback again (DS-5 loves that show), but just heard it is gone and Beauty is now all seven days. Also, just heard about the Princess Character breakfast in Norway.

DS says he wants a character meal, and he get's one this year, so he says he wants a meal with Mickey. We have done the garden 2 years in a row, and although we love it, i'm thinking we should try someplace else. Any suggestions.

What else? Any and all information would be appreciated.

Thanks, shelly

Early Entry is back! Journey into Your Imagination with Figment opened. There is a new Cinderella Dinner at 1900 Park Fair. Tapestry of Dreams is down to just one segment, Germany - Morocco. You're almost guranteed to see more characters than ever before. Can't remember when Legend of the Lion King closed, but I think it was before May. That's about all I can think of.

I almost forgot, the Tower of Terror random drop profile has debuted. Mission:Space is completed on the outside, but will not be open in time for your trip.

Meal with Mickey - Chef Mickey's is the best.

Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary would be good for a Mickey character meal. There's now a Cinderella dinner at the GF.

What is different with ToD? My kids LOVED it in April ~ had to see it 3x's! S

good meal with mickey....if you're up for breakfast, try donalds breakfastsaurus at animal kingdom...this is a must do each time we go to the world...if you are looking for dinner, we usually do chef mickeys at the contemporary the night we arrive...
have a great time...
sunking

Peter Pan has a fast pass now. We were there in Jan and then in Nov and I don't THINK it had one back in Jan....but I'm not sure when they put it in, so you may already know this.

I agree with all the Chef Mickey votes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter