Changes to hotel opening dates

ScotScroogeMcDuck

Mouseketeer
Just seen on a website potential changes to hotel opening dates that have been briefed to travel agents. Fingers crossed this isn’t true.

Some travel agents are quoting changes to the Disneyland Paris hotel operations that will take place in the coming weeks and months:
Disneyland Hotel due to open on the 7th September will now open 8th December 2020
Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne which opened in July will close on the 1st October 2020 and reopen 1st March 2021.
Disney’s Sequoia Lodge was not given a reopening date, will now reopen 1st May 2021.
Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch will not reopen at this time.
Disney’s Hotel New York: The Art of Marvel will open 8th March 2021.
Disney’s Newport Bay Club and Disney’s Hotel Santa Fé will remain open as normal.
These dates are still yet to be confirmed by Disneyland Paris. It marks a major change to the reopening plans which is likely due to lower than expected occupancy across the Disneyland Paris resort.

Yep its official I believe.

Really crazy times when only Santa Fe and Newport Bay are the only open hotels.

I wonder if there is a chance DLH will get pushed back further as well? I guess they are thinking numbers will pick up for Christmas and that some people will want to be close to the parks considering how cold it can be. But if numbers do not pick up......?

You can still book DH and Cheyenne on the Disneyland Paris site, is this definitely confirmed?

You can still book DH and Cheyenne on the Disneyland Paris site, is this definitely confirmed?
Apparently there is an announcement coming from Disney themselves on Monday but it's not been "confirmed", just what's been sent to travel agents

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!