Changing closing times?

SharonEM

Earning My Ears
Total newbie to all things universal. Does universal change closing times about a month or so prior like Disney does, or can I expect the times I’m seeing right now for June to stay the same?

I haven't seen Universal do this often. There may be the occasional private event. Also, they could increase hours if the crowds seem like they may be bad. However, like I said, I don't remember ever seeing them change the hours since we started going in 2015.

The only thing I can remember is sometimes they change black out dates for AP once in a blue moon and is typically way ahead of time. I know they did that for Kong. Other than that, Universal is consistent in their hours. If there is a private event happening I would imagine they'd know well ahead of time, because I never seen their hours suddenly change, however I could be wrong.

In order to prevent change they might schedule certain days to reflect if they may have events, not just certainly having an event. As for example, there are certain times / seasons in which there will be times where Universal closes relatively early, but have another park open later and vice versa. Typically, that's due to having an event / due to the slow season. I do not think it's impossible to think that Universal not only closes early for a definite event, but also in case an opportunity springs up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter