Changing hotels

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
I will need to transfer from the Rosen Center where I am staying for the Tupperware Covention to a Disney Resort and Dh will not be with me. Any suggestions for an accessible transfer service. I will have my power wheelchair so it must be accessible. Thanks.

Hi Lisa.

I know that Mears has accessible vans with lifts. I know that they have shuttle services with connections normally, as well as taxicabs. If they would normally have a shuttle route (even with a change enroute) between Rosen and Disney they will provide a van at the same cost. If they do not, they would provide it as a metered taxi. You might have to talk to a supervisor and not just a regular operator at Mears to get the correct information.

Mike

Does anyone have an email address for Mears? I tried to call but they are not that great at talking through FRS. I want my VRS! Actually I should get it this week.

Talking Hands said:
I will need to transfer from the Rosen Center where I am staying for the Tupperware Covention to a Disney Resort and Dh will not be with me. Any suggestions for an accessible transfer service. I will have my power wheelchair so it must be accessible. Thanks.

Try this:

http://www.golynx.com/?formid=15

Lynx public bus system

or try Mears, both WDW and Rosen Centre have Mears wheelchair shuttles to MCO. I am sure they could take you from one to the other.

Andrew

Bus system is not an option as I have no one to help with luggage. I will be solo.
Mears hung up on relay several times so I got nowhere with them
FlTours no anser to my email.
Tiffany Towncars no answer to my emails either.
I am so frustrated and angry. All I want to do is get from Rosen Center and my Tupperware Convention to Pop Century. You'd think it wouldn't be such a problem.

Talking Hands said:
Bus system is not an option as I have no one to help with luggage. I will be solo.
Mears hung up on relay several times so I got nowhere with them
FlTours no anser to my email.
Tiffany Towncars no answer to my emails either.
I am so frustrated and angry. All I want to do is get from Rosen Center and my Tupperware Convention to Pop Century. You'd think it wouldn't be such a problem.
That is weird that Mears doesn't have email. I know they used to, but I don't find it anywhere on their site. I wonder if the WDW Special Reservation number could help you out?

Well, I will be driving my van to Orlando. 3 companies contacted me ( one because a sweet DISer called for me) 2 could not accommodate me. One wanted to charge me $90 one way to go from Rosen Centre to Pop Century, a 15 minute trip at most. No way as one of the companies had already told me that the cost should be no more than $30 but he didn't have a lift van. I contacted a dozen places and only 2 contacted me directly. Most ignored my emails and hung up on the relay calls. This included Mears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter