Changing Reservation

michelelf73

Earning My Ears
I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this but I just want to make sure. We have a reservation with free dining for August 11-17. The other family we are going with may have to change their dates to August 12-18. They can modify their reservation to drop the 11th but to add the 18th that would be a separate reservation and free dining would not apply to that date because the promo is over? Please just tell me if this is correct. Thank you

If there is availability left in the promotion (even though it's ended), you may be able to shift your dates. If it's not available, you may be able to add dates, but you're right -- it'd probably be a room-only reservation outside the free dining promotion. You may not be able to drop the 11th, either, and still keep your free dining. The only thing you can really do is call and ask and see. The CM will need to contact Guest Services to have them make any changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter