Chaos Reigns At My House

Anne MN

DIS Veteran
Well- my house is now really loud and noisy-

the girls just go back from camp this afternoon:crazy:

DD1 went to Girl scout camp- they had a "small" fire at one of the main buildings- they are now gutting the building, doesn't sound small to me!!

DD2 (they are twins) went to heart camp- this is for kids with heart issues- she had a great time and got 2 awards- one for the best and most smiles and one for the polar bear club- she was up every morning and swimming at 7 am!!

I have a whole bunch of laundry to do now- and I just finished the rest of it yesterday- oh well, i guess that is someting else that is never ending:sunny:

does anyone know or has figured out where that one sock goes to? you put complete pairs in the washer and you end up with one sock short. I think mickey is collecting people socks for something, or maybe it's stick:hyper:

Sounds like they had a good time.
Gutting a building after a "small" fire doesn't sound like a "small" fire to me either.
And about those socks. I don't know where they go either, but where ever they are, there must be quite a pile of them!

the "small" fire was at camp Elk River-

Hubby picked her up and said they were gutting the main building- had to walk over hill and dale to get to check her out and then another long uphill jog to get luggage.

I just had to fight traffic ffrom bloomington- trying to go north at 3:30pm on a friday afternoon- NOT fun- took me almost 2 hours to get home! ( it would usually take me 20 min)

now I have more laundry to deal with!

I have to call the cardiologist and arrange a time to sit down and talk- we have to take the next step with her and refer to the U. we have to I think send her records over and consult to see if they will do a transplant-

on a happy note- herad back from Make a wish- they should be out to see her in the next couple of weeks

Going north out of the Twin Cities on a Friday is never fun - they start in the morning heading up and don't quit until after dark.
Well, at least you have a nice positive note to end on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter