Character advice please.

Disme4

Earning My Ears
My niece really wants to meet the Step-sisters and Wicked Step mother. I have all the reservations that I wanted but a couple on all days I need them except one night that I really wanted to get an early dinner at 1900 PKF. So far no luck for 4 people. So.... if I can't get this reservation is there anywhere else to see them?

How far are you from your trip? Keep trying. I have gotten just about any reservation within days of my trip. I even got BOG for 8 a few days before our trip a few years ago. Maybe you can get a party of 2 and then use someone else's Disney account to get the other 2. As long as they are within about 20 minutes of each other you should be able to sit together. We do that all the time. I don't know where else to see them. They are so much fun at 1900 PF.

My niece really wants to meet the Step-sisters and Wicked Step mother. I have all the reservations that I wanted but a couple on all days I need them except one night that I really wanted to get an early dinner at 1900 PKF. So far no luck for 4 people. So.... if I can't get this reservation is there anywhere else to see them?

That's good to hear. We are going week after Thanksgiving. So far those days are difficult to get most early morning or reasonable Dinner time reservations.

The Stepsisters appear periodically throughout the day in Fantasyland, but it's my understanding that Lady Tremaine can only be seen at 1900 Park Fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter