Character Breakfast Connoisseurs ~ Please Help?

Goingtodisneyworld

Mouseketeer
I think I’ve read All the review at Everyone’s site, and still can’t decide our first Character Meal (Breakfast non Park), we can’t do more than one, have (4) adults & (2) DDs 2 ½yrs. & 4 mos. ~ Please Help!

Can we find Minnie at any Character Breakfast outside the parks?

Are there Mickey waffles at Chef Mickey’s? I’ve read about them at Cape May’s (made my mouth water), but not Chef Mickey’s!?

Does Mickey visit Cape May Café Character Breakfast?

I’ve read adults only tables get less interest from the characters at Chef Mickey’s, do you think since adults outweigh the kids in our party, my DD will not get as much attention?

We have a Chef Mickey’s Fri 12/19 11:00 am PS for 2 tables 4 & 2 at each table because 1 table for 6 was not available, I am hoping when we arrive something will be open ~ has this ever happened to you, if so what was the result?

Last one ~ How do we seat our infant ~ car seat carrier?
As always Any/All of Your Help/Advise will be GREATLY appreciated, looking forward to all replies ~ Christine

Okey dokeys here goes...

Yes, you can find MInnie at character breakfasts outside of the park (this is the only place you'll find her for breakfast) at Chef Mickey's and at Cape May Cafe.

There are Mickey waffles at Chef Mickey's, at least there were when we ate there last summer.

No Mickey at Cape May Cafe, only Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale there. Mickey appears exclusive at Chef Mickeys for breakfast in his Chef outfit!

I don't believe that about adult tables getting less interection, and the characters are always on the lookout for children, so I wouldn't be worried about that. When you are seated, the CM always tells you which way the characters are coming and the best seats for the children for the most interaction.

I've made reservations at Chef Mickey's for 8 before and have always been at two tables, but upon arriving at the restaurant were seated at one table, I wouldn't worry, and you can also make that request when you check-in.

An infant, well at Chef Mickey's and at Crystal Palace, they do have infant seats which would work for a baby who can't yet sit up. Otherwise, I'd bring the car seat carrier if you plan on bringing it with you.

Wow ~ thank you, thank you!! Please let me make sure I understand Minnie is at both Cape May’s & Chef Mickey’s? It seems some sites had her listed & others did not. If so, does that mean Chef Mickey’s has both the Big Cheese & Minnie?
Also, thanks for the PS table for 6 info, & glad we won’t have to bring the carrier!!
We leave one week from today & this will be our first visit as DVC OKW owners & first time during the Holidays, I am soo excited I could burst!!

Thanks again, Warm Regards ~ Christine

I've always seen Minnie at both Chef Mickeys and CApe May Cafe. At Cape May Cafe, she doesn't circulate like the other characters, she's at the front of the restaurant, where you have to wait a few minutes to see her(at Chef MIckey's she circulates). Yes, both Mickey and Minnie are at Chef Mickeys, so it's a two for one shot there!!! Congrats on becoming DVC owners, we are DVC owners at VWL and it truly is great!! I hope you enjoy your trip!

We just returned from WDW. We ate breakfast at Chef Mickey's. We were a party of 10 and were told we would have two tables (we're always told that) but ended up at one. We had a late PS (10:30) and ate for a LONG time so we were able to get a picture with Mickey and Minnie both in it since the restaurant was almost empty. The food was great - I loved Goofy's Gooey Breakfast Lasagna and our server was very nice (Wilma). Hope you have a great time!

Definitely do the Chef Mickey Breakfast Buffet... it is the MOST fun.. the food selection is great... the mickey waffles are found at the "kid buffet" section of the large buffet... usually they have Mickey Waffles, breakfast Pizza, fun stuff for the kids.. but never stopped us adults from taking some too!!:tongue: The whole experience is great.. with the music... swinging napkins.... and the characters meet and greet at ALL of the tables... they have a pattern and you will meet all of the characters in your seating... the cm's have it down to a science.. so don't you worry. The only one who does not visit the table is Goofy.. as he is the "Maitre D' " of sorts.. he hangs out in the lobby while you wait for your table and the kids can go up to him and take pics. Enjoy!!!

Kathy :wave:

Originally posted by Valentine
... the mickey waffles are found at the "kid buffet" section of the large buffet... usually they have Mickey Waffles, breakfast Pizza, fun stuff for the kids.. but never stopped us adults from taking some too!!

O.k. . .I have to admit that I actually bought a Mickey Waffle iron. We love them so much, I decided the family should have them year round, not just at the World or on the Wonder/Magic::yes::

The best purchase I ever made! Everytime I eat one it takes me back to a great memory.

I know that is a bit off topic, but I couldn't stop myself from posting.:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter