Character breakfast for boys?

shelly3girls

DIS Veteran
I am sure this has been asked before but what is the best character breakfast for a six year old boy? I have two DDs but will be traveling with my nephew on our next trip. Any thoughts on a character breakfast that he would love? We will already be eating at Chef Mickey's for dinner one night.

how about donald's breakfastasaroud at AK? or the breakfast at cape may at beach club? we have done donald's many times. it is a buffet. and will be doing cape may for the first time next week!:tongue:

Donald's Breakfastosaurus

I agree with what Disney Queen said. We have two boys, and we have breakfast at Donald's every trip. The guys love it, and so do I.

We will also be trying Cape May next trip cuz it looks like a fun one for boys.

We did a late lunch at 2:30 in the Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and all his friends. (This time worked for us because the park was crowded at this time and gave us the much needed break mid day. It felt that we were the only ones there since it was so late. We had private time with each one of the characters and it was really soo special. Guess what.. we are adult and the little kid in us came out at this meal.

I wish Disney would gear more meals towards the boys.. Lion King or even toy story...

Donald's Breakfastasauras!! We loved it. I think it was my dh's favorite character meal. The boys there seemed to be really enjoying themselves. I have to say that at some of the other character meals the boys had very glazed looks on their faces!!!

DS's (aged 10) favourite character breakfast is Breakfastosaurus, while his 7 yo DD's is the Storybook Princess breakfast at Norway in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter